We understand your visit to the Yankee eye clinic is about more than updating your prescription, it’s about the health of your eyes as well. For that reason, we offer several payment options for your visit:
- Insurance plans: We work with most major insurance plans, as well as some vision plans. As a courtesy to you, we are able to submit most claims to your insurance company. If you have any questions about your plan, we’d be happy to help. Alternatively, you may call the number on the back of your insurance card.
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA): We accept FSA as a form of payment. Remember, most FSA plans require the money you contribute to be spent by December 31st, or you risk losing it. Please contact your provider for details and eligibility.
- Date-of-Service Discount: If you plan on paying for your exam instead of submitting a claim through insurance, we will happily extend a 25% discount towards eye services if you’re able to pay the day of your visit.*
- Personalized Payment Plans: Our billing office would be happy to discuss setting up a personalized payment plan that works best for your needs.
- Care Credit: Our clinic accepts the six month interest free Care Credit plan. See if you qualify for Care Credit at carecredit.com/apply.
*Not valid with other specials or insurance benefits. Not valid on materials or contact lens fittings and evaluations. Must pay on date of services. Other restrictions may apply.